1. The goods will be shipped after packing them carefully in customary packaging.
2. For orders where the net value of the goods exceeds € 750.00 for complete delivery, the goods will be packed and shipped within Germany free of charge. An exception is the shipment of bulky goods, as stated in 4.
3. For orders where the net value of the goods is less than € 750.00, the actual costs of packing and shipping will be charged. An exception is the shipment of bulky goods, as stated in 4.
4. Regardless of the order value and unless otherwise agreed individually, bulky goods will be charged at the actual packaging and shipping costs.
5. The supplier is authorised to provide the service in reasonable parts, provided a partial delivery is not unreasonable for the purchaser based on objective standards.
6. The choice of a suitable and reasonable means of transport and the shipping method, especially the choice of the transport company, is left to the supplier in case of the so-called „standard shipments“. Transport companies, freight forwarders or persons nominated for shipping are not the agents of the supplier.
7. If the purchaser wants to use a particular shipping method which is different from the „standard“ method and this involves additional costs, these have to be borne by the purchaser. If requested by the purchaser, the supplier can insure the goods against breakage, transport and fire damage. These costs shall be borne by the purchaser.